Part of the Power Systems book series (POWSYS)
- 1.8k Downloads
This Chapter presents the main achievements of the monograph. It also states the aims and directions of future research.
KeywordsDigital Signal Processing Control Circuit Iterative Learning Control Active Power Filter Multilevel Inverter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Bollen MHJ, Gu IYH, Santoso S, McGranaghan MF, Crossley PA, Ribeiro MV, Ribeiro PF (2009) Bridging the gap between signal and power. IEEE Sig Process Mag 26(4):12Google Scholar
- 3.Buso S, Mattavelli P (2015) Digital control in power electronics, 2nd edn. Morgan & Claypool, San RafaelGoogle Scholar
- 4.Mouton T, Putzeys B (2009) Digital control of a PWM switching amplifier with global feedback. In: AES 37th international conference, Hillerod, Denmark, 28–30 August 2009. Audio Engineering SocietyGoogle Scholar
- 5.Midya P, Roeckner B (2010) Large-signal design and performance of a digital PWM amplifier. J Audio Eng Soc 58(9):739–752Google Scholar
- 6.Putzeys B (2008) A universal grammar of class D amplification, Tutorial. 124th AES convention. www.aes.org. Accessed Dec 2012
© Springer-Verlag London Ltd. 2017