Part of the Green Energy and Technology book series (GREEN)
Fluorescent Lamp and Discharge Lamp
The expression “luminous source” usually indicates a device presenting various technological and typological features able to emit energy mainly at wavelengths in the visible range (380–780 nm).
KeywordsColor Temperature Light Shade Discharge Source Luminous Flux Discharge Lamp
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Technical Documentation, PhilipsGoogle Scholar
- 2.Technical Documentation, OsramGoogle Scholar
- 3.Technical Documentation, General ElectricGoogle Scholar
- 4.Various Authors (2005) Manuale di Illuminazione. In: Palladino P (ed) Tecniche Nuove, MilanoGoogle Scholar
- 5.Various Authors (2005) Manale di Illuminotecnica. In: AIDI—Associazione Italiana di Illuminazione, Tecniche Nuove, MilanoGoogle Scholar
- 6.Gardner C, Hannaford B, Lighting design. The Design Council, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 7.Forcolini G, Illuminazione di interni. Hoepli, MilanoGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2015