The General Development Period
During this period, the developing heart goes through several developing phases; they shall be named according to each dominant stage.
KeywordsAtrial Wall Sinus Venosus Truncus Arteriosus Transverse Septum Atrioventricular Canal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Moore K. The developing human clinically oriented embryology. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2007.Google Scholar
- 2.Schoenwolf GC, Bleyl SB, Brauer PR, Francis-West PH. Larsen’s human embryology, 4th ed. New York, Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 2009.Google Scholar
- 7.Sadler TW. Langman’s Embriologie medicala. 10th ed. Bucuresti: Editura medicala Callisto; 2008. p. 380.Google Scholar
- 9.Anderson RH, Becker AE. The development of the heart. Cardiac anatomy. London: Gower Medical Publishing; 1980.Google Scholar
- 10.Rodeck CH, Whittle MJ. Fetal medicine: basic science and clinical practice. London/New York: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2009.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2014