Research of New Type Power Quality Monitor System
First the paper expounds power quality problems in power grid. According to the characteristics of the steady state component and the transient component, DSP + ARM structure of electric power quality monitor system is designed. Then the paper mainly introduces the signal acquisition (DSP) part of hardware design: The hardware design includes the voltage signal acquisition, Antioxidant aliasing filter circuit design, A/D circuit design, phase-locked frequency circuit design; Finally power quality monitor system is applied in engineering field. Through a period of time to the monitoring data of test analysis found that new power quality monitor can be good to complete the design requirements, the desired effect for users to fully understand the site electrical energy environment provides scientific data.
KeywordsPower quality DSP + ARM Signal acquisition
- 1.Hu M, Chen H (2010) Survey of power quality and its analysis methods. Power Syst Technol 72:36–38Google Scholar
- 2.Gao J (2009) Development of a new type embedded power quality monitor system, vol 56. Nan King, Southeast University, pp 57–63Google Scholar
- 3.Eby M (2011) Technology attacks power quality problems. Transm Distrib 45:48–50Google Scholar
- 4.El-Sandany EF, Abdel-Galil TK, Salama MMA (2011) Application of wavelet transform for assessing power quality in medium voltage industrial distribution system. Transm Distrib Conf Exposition IEEE/PES 67:201–203Google Scholar
- 5.Heydt G, TField PS, Liu CC (2011) Application of the windowed FFT to electric power quality assessment. IEEE Trans on Power Delivery 568:1411–1416Google Scholar