Evolution Analysis of Leptospira Interrogans Serova Lai Based on Differential Equation and RANSAC
In this paper, we make a novel analysis of duplicate genes of Leptospira interrogans serovar Lai, which is widely anthropozoonosis, based on differential equation and RANSAC algorithm. To reduce the impact, evolution Analysis for evolution process is particularly important. Through differential equation and RANSAC algorithm, we compare the rates of the nucleotide substitution at replacement and silent sites. The result shows that early in their history for Leptospira interrogans serovar Lai many gene duplicates experience a phase of relaxed purifying selection, subsequently selection constraint gradually increases and eventually tended to the stability.
KeywordsDifferential equation RANSAC Gene duplication Non synonymous substitution Synonymous substitution Leptospira interrogans serova lai
This work is supported by the Science and Technology Foundation of the Education Department of Chongqing (KJ121404), Innovation team of Chongqing University of Science & Technology (1809013) and Research Foundation of Chongqing University of Science & Technology (CK2011Z15).
- 2.Ohno S (1970) Evolution by gene duplication, vol 24. Springer, Berlin, pp 14–16Google Scholar
- 3.Levett PN (1983) Leptospirosis. Clin Microbiol Rev 2:296–326Google Scholar
- 7.Lynch M, Force A (2000) The probability of duplicate gene preservation by subfunction-alization. Genetics 154:459–473Google Scholar
- 8.Yokoyama S, Yokoyama R (1989) Molecular evolution of human visual pigment genes. Mol Biol Evol 6:186–197Google Scholar
- 9.Li WH (1983) Evolution of duplicate genes and pseudogenes. In: Nei M, Koehn RK (eds) Evolution of Genes and Proteins, Sinauer, Sunderland, pp 14–37 Google Scholar
- 10.Nei M, Kumar S (2000) Molecular evolution and phylogenetics, vol 83. Oxford University Press, New York, pp 25–27Google Scholar
- 12.Fontanelli D, Ricciato L, Soatto S (2007) A fast RANSAC–based registration algorithm for accurate localization in unknown environments using LIDAR measurements. IEEE Conference on automation science and engineering scottsdale 84:597–602Google Scholar
- 13.Butty′an L, Schaffer P, Vajda I (2006) Laboratory of cryptography and systems security RANBAR: RANSAC based resilient aggregation in sensor networks, SASN’06:25–27Google Scholar
- 16.Wang X, Wang C, Wang H (2006) Evolution analysis of Leptospira Interrogans Serova Lai. J Yunnan Univ 28:232–240Google Scholar
- 18.Chain FJJ, Ilieva D, Evans BJ (2008) Duplicate gene evolution and expression in the wake of vertebrate allopolyploidization. BMC Evo Biol 8:1360–1378Google Scholar