Industrial Robot Simulation Based on OpenGL
In the background of simulation system and industrial robot, this paper described the application features of OpenGL and focused on the design and implementation of simulation system of industrial robot. Then, we need to study the application and key technology of OpenGL in graphical simulation system and to explore the implementation method of the system. Finally, the disadvantages of OpenGL in specific industrial robot simulation system were described, and to achieve good results further improved measures were proposed in this paper.
KeywordsIndustrial robot Simulation OpenGL
This work is sponsored by Chongqing Higher Education Educational Reform (NO: 102118) and Chongqing Education Committee (KJ090809).
- 1.Chen W, Chen YM, Wang D, Chen M (2010) Research on virtual simulation and control of robot. Comput Eng Des 3120:4455–4458, 4496Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou XJ, Xia Q, Jiang BC (2010) Electronic map display based on OpenGL multi-thread. Sci Surveying Mapp 35(6):105–106, 113Google Scholar
- 3.Tand L (2006) 3D computer graphics. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Liang SUN, Jiang MA, Xiao-gang R (2010) Trajectory planning and simulation of 6-Dof manipulator. Control Eng China 17(3):388–392Google Scholar
- 5.Shi-min X (2001) OpenGL Reference Manual, 3rd edn. Mechanical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Shang Y, Chen YT (2001) OpenGL graphics programming guide. China WaterPower Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 7.Xu B et al (2006) OpenGL programming guide. Mechanical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Shreiner D, Woo M, Neider J, Davis T (2006) OpenGL programming guide, 5th edn. China WaterPower Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar