Design of Pediatric Nursing Experts Subsystem
Information technology subsystem of pediatric care experts is an important part of clinical pediatric care management information system. We studied the model of pediatric care experts and its subsystem. We focus on the ability of pediatric care experts, the duties of pediatric care experts, the organization and implementation process and the informational implementation process of pediatric experts care. The practice shows that the subsystem has a major role to improve the clinical pediatric care information management.
KeywordsPediatric care Information system Pediatric Subsystem
The authors would like to acknowledge the support of the following projects: the national 863 project “major projects with high intelligent analysis instrument online and complete system key technology research and product development” items (2012 AA040603), Chongqing major projects “high temperature flue gas more than high precision components online intelligent monitoring system research” (cstc2011ggC70001) and Chongqing municipal education commission funded project (KJ110601, KJ100605, KJ090820).
- 1.Michael H (1990) Reengineering work: don’t automate but obliterate. Harvard Bus Rev 4(16):104–112Google Scholar
- 2.Eleanor JS, Phillip DJ (2007) Effective leadership and management in nursing, vol 27, issue 11. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, pp 2658–2661Google Scholar
- 3.Packer JS (1990) Patient care using closed-loop computer control. Comput Control Eng J 23(7):167–170Google Scholar
- 4.Peppard J, Rowlaad P (1995) The essence of business process reengineering, vol 73, issue 15. Prentice Hall Europe, New York, pp 20–196Google Scholar
- 5.Tao RY (2003) American Nurses Association. Statement on the scope and standards of pediatric clinical nursing practice vol 12, issue 6. ANA Publ, USA, pp 39–41Google Scholar
- 6.Riding RJ, Wheeler HH (1995) Occupational stress and cognitive style in nurses. Bri JNurs 4(3):160–168Google Scholar
- 7.Naur P, Randell B (1969) Software engineering techniques: report on a conference sponsored by the NATO science committee, Garmisch, Germany, 7–11 Oct 1968, Brussels, Scientific Affairs Division, NATO. Jan 231(16):168–191Google Scholar
- 8.Saba VK (1997) A look at nursing informatics. Int J Med Inf 44(1):57–60Google Scholar
- 9.Randel B (1979) Software engineering in 1968. In: Proceedings of the 4th international conference on software engineering, vol 16, issue 11. Munich, pp 1–10Google Scholar
- 10.Adams A, Bond S (2000) Hospital nurses ‘job satisfaction, Individual and organizational Characteristics’. Adv Nurs 32(3): 536–543Google Scholar