Online Entrepreneurship and E-Commerce Experimental Teaching
The rapid development of IT technology generates enormous opportunities for young college students to start their own businesses; hence, experimental teaching model is encouraged among various colleges to cultivate students and their practical abilities, and they might use what they learn to find their motives in cyber market. This paper aims to research the colleges who are applying the experimental teaching model and their students, then by questionnaire investigates them and those who have experiments in starting own businesses and then statistically processes the data to analyze the indicator system which might improve the online entrepreneurship-driven experimental teaching model. Finally, the factor structure is modified.
KeywordsOnline entrepreneurship E-commerce Experimental teaching model Factor analysis
This paper is sponsored by the research project of Chongqing Higher Education Reform (102313), and this research is funded by high-quality course of Chongqing Normal University (Electronic Commerce). This paper is an empirical study to explore and testify the influence of online entrepreneurship on the E-commerce experiment.
- 1.Xiangyang Z (2011) Online business of college students critical success factors and counter measures. Manag Technol 12:235–239Google Scholar
- 2.Bin F (2010) Based on network resources e-commerce experimental teaching reformed. Business Econ 06:78–84Google Scholar
- 3.Queling Z (2012) The problems of experimental teaching in e-commerce teaching and countermeasures. College Educ Res 07:211–216Google Scholar
- 4.Xuefeng S (2010) E-commerce experimental teaching research and exploration. 436:256–257Google Scholar
- 5.Shaojun Y (2006) Analysis of the Chinese e-commerce personnel training mode. Manag Inf 12(03):12–18Google Scholar