Automobile PEPS Low-Frequency Automatic Calibration System’s Accomplishment
For no keys into the start of the system and the electromagnetic compatibility problem, this paper designed and realized based on the platform of the electromagnetic field surrounding LabView car distribution shows the function and complete automatic control, manual walk control and the coordination work with acquisition part. Car passive entry and passive start (PEPS) low-frequency automatic calibration system can realize the whole process of automation and visualization, this paper, based on the Matlab platform design database data extraction and 3D display function, and the Matlab platform called LabView the function design and commissioning of the final, and finally from the point of view of the simulation are given the whole car model 3D magnetic field distribution shown figure, reflect the car model field around the change trend of the electromagnetic field size and, without keys into the start of the actual testing system and put forward the suggestions reference.
KeywordsAutomatic calibration Mechanical arm Three-dimensional electromagnetic field display
- 1.Liu Q (2010) Cruze passive entry passive start system and fault case analysis. Motor for repair and maintenance pp 48–53Google Scholar
- 2.Bitter R et al (2001). LabView advanced programming techniques. CRC PressGoogle Scholar
- 3.Chen J, Wang S (2004) LabView based CRC error code detection and correction. Process Autom Instrum 25(5):74–76Google Scholar
- 4.Ren L, Zhang Z (2008). Data acquisition system by serial communication based on LabView. Microcomput Inf 24(3):56–58Google Scholar
- 5.Li Z, Xin J, Li L (2005) Research on 3D visualization to electromagnetic field. Comput Digital Eng 33(10):53–55Google Scholar