Multi-Information Integration System of Aircraft Ground Concentrated De-icing
Aiming at solving the problem of information dispersed, hysteresis even lost in the process of aircraft ground concentrated de-icing which reduces the efficiency and safety of aircraft ground de-icing. A multi-information integration system of the whole process of the aircraft ground concentrated de-icing is designed in this paper, which describes the architecture and the function of the information integration system, proposes the hardware structure and implementation of software of the database server and the monitoring terminal. The experimental results show that the system can collect and show the information of the whole process of aircraft ground de-icing properly and provide an efficient monitoring platform for aircraft ground concentrated de-icing.
KeywordsAircraft Ground concentrated de-icing Multi-information integration system
This work was financially supported by the Joint Funds of the Natural Science Foundation of China and Civil Aviation Administration of China (Grant No. 60939001), Civil Aviation Administration of China Fund (Grant No. 60932016) and National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China (Grant No. 2012BAG04B02).
- 1.Liu XL, Liu Sh F, Wei JL, Shi XD (2010) Design of command and dispatch system of airport support vehicle. Autom Instrum 3:1–3Google Scholar
- 2.Luo ZH (2006) Design and implementation of airport flight information display system. Beijing University of Posts and TelecommunicationsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Bi WW, Wang J, Cai BG (2006) Vehicle management system based on GPRS and DGPS. J Beijing Jiaotong Univ 30:57–60Google Scholar
- 4.Chen B, Li DH, Yao X (2005) Design and implementation of an extensible vehicle monitor and control system based on GPRS. Appl Res Comput 6:175–178Google Scholar
- 5.Chen HY (2008) Software realization of the vehicle monitoring and management system in the termination environment of the airport. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and AstronauticsGoogle Scholar
- 6.Zhao JD, Ma LX (2007) Design and implementation of vehicle monitor system based on GPS and GPRS. Comput Eng Design 28:2498–2500Google Scholar
- 7.Arvanitis L (2000) GSW09-5 vehicle monitoring system using GPS/GSM/GIS for small city. In: Asia Pacific conference on communications, vol 11, pp 470–474Google Scholar
- 10.Huang L (2008) The design on railway maintenance train monitoring system based on GPS/GPRS/GIS technology. Hunan UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 11.Su ZL, Han XL (2003) The design and implementation of vehicle monitor and control system based on GIS/GPS/GSM. Comput Eng Appl 19:206–208Google Scholar
- 12.Tang YY (2004) Design of vehicle monitor system based on GPS/GPRS/GIS. Comput Syst Appl 10:7–9Google Scholar
- 13.Niu XZH (2002) The design and implementation of database of the Haikou Meilan international airport flight information management system. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and AstronauticsGoogle Scholar
- 14.Zhang YL, Deng H, Du J (2003) The technical analysis and design of the GPS vehicle position system software. Comput Technol Autom 22:83–86Google Scholar