Study on Promotion Development of Shaolin Wushu
Shaolin Wushu is a famous school of martial arts; with a long history and far-reaching implications the school is an important part of traditional martial arts in modern times. Shaolin Wushu is perceived as an exploitation of our traditional culture model. For study of the Shaolin Wushu development experience to promote and develop sports culture and strengthen the cohesion of the Chinese nation, an important practical role in the development of sustainable achievement in human civilization is an inevitable requirement.
KeywordsShaolin Kung Fu Development experience Folk sports Succession and development
- 2.Ding J (2008) On cultural heritage protection of Shaolin Wushu culture fighting. Martial Art Sci 12(5):23–25Google Scholar
- 3.Chen Z (2009) Create “Kung Fu” and “Songshan” brands in internationalization view. Henan Dly 26(2):11–13Google Scholar
- 4.Chu L, Li Y (2010) Culture: support the rising of Zheng Zhou. Zhengzhou Dly 11(3):66–67Google Scholar
- 5.Ren H (1996) Ancient Chinese sports, vol 13, no 17. The Commercial Press, Beijing, pp 153–175Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao LH (2005) Lifesaver of Folk Sports—Feng Jicai. Beijing Evening News 45(6):90–92Google Scholar