Island Resources Management System Based on GIS
The management and exploration on island resources has played an important role on improving the utilization ratio and proper exploration of sea resources. The whole system based on the requirement of sea resources, and normalizes on many aspects based on GIS, such as model information of island house-building construction, island statistical data, travel spots data, species on plants and animals, visualized density on plants and animal distribution and information inquiry, etc., and provide necessary information on tourism and statistics of island resources. The system include the functions on law enforcement, tourism, and display of island to help the managers utilize and manage sea resources scientifically and properly, and as the same time there is a great contribution on marine affairs of our country.
KeywordsMarine resources Management information systems EV-globe systems The island
This work was supported by natural science foundation of Hebei United University (z201102), natural science foundation of Hebei province (F2010000976) and Study and Development of Science and Technology of Tangshan (10110206C).
- 1.Chen J, Wang FW, Liu Y (2011) Research on environmental problems during island tourism development in China. J Anhui Agric Sci 39(35):21858–21860Google Scholar
- 2.Han QY, Huang XP, Shi P (2005) Problems and countermeasures of islands exploitation in China. J Zhanjiang Ocean Univ 25(25):7–9Google Scholar
- 3.Lin Z, Huang N (2012) Index system establishment for exploitation suitability assessment of uninhabited island and its application in Xiamen sea area. J Oceanogr Taiwan Strait 16(1):86–88Google Scholar
- 4.Wang CY, Zhang J (2008) Ecological risk assessment of island exploitation based on landscape pattern. Acta Ecologica Sinica 28(6):2811–2817Google Scholar
- 5.Li Z, Sun CZ, Zou W (2011) An evaluation of tourism development potential for island counties in China. Res Sci 33(7):1408–1417Google Scholar
- 6.Huang W, Gu S, Hong H (2012) Solutions and countermeasures to current problems in utilization and management of islands around Hainan province. Environ Sci Manag 30(2):140–148Google Scholar
- 7.Xin HM, Zhang J, Wang CY (2012) An index indicating risk grade of natural hazard for island ecosystem based on landscape patterns. Acta Oceanologica Sinica 34(1):90–94Google Scholar
- 8.Yang BJ (2009) Protection exploration and management of oceanic islands in China. China Development, vol 9(2), pp 10–14Google Scholar
- 9.Wang ZF, Xu M, Bao R (2011) Delimiting the range of the special conservation area of islands in the sea based on the protecting object, J Nanjing Norm Univ (Natural Science Edition) 34(1):107–113Google Scholar
- 10.De Ma M, Wu SY (2010) Design and implementation of island management information system based on ArcGIS server. Coast Eng 29(3):87–91Google Scholar