Study on Optimization of Innovative City Evaluation Index System Based on Mathematical Model
Innovative city is the product of the city knowledge-based development. This article puts forward the concept model of innovative city to establish evaluation index system of innovative city by introducing the mathematical model of the factor analysis method. Dialysis effects of each link on evaluation results by analyzing the evaluation process of innovative city. Absorbing advantages of various evaluation schemes to draw the most reliable evaluation results, so that the objectivity and fairness of the evaluation can be ensured. Therefore, it can guide policy formulation or adjustment of reality and plays a role of promoting and improving reality.
KeywordsInnovative city Mathematical model Index system Factor analysis method
This paper is supported by the Scientific Technology Research and Development Plan Project of Tangshan (2012cx-11).
- 1.Qiuying W, Guanglian W, Ruiqiu P (2009) The innovation oriented city and analysis of Changchun’S innovation. J Econ Geogr 10:1655–1660Google Scholar
- 2.Xiuqin X (2011) Effect of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method in the anti-corruption performance evaluation in Colleges and Universities. J Univ Sci Technol Beijing (Soc Sci Ed) 27(4):12, 72–77Google Scholar
- 3.Xiaopeng Z (2011) The innovative city, the innovative enterprises & the innovative correlation mechanism between the mL: empirical analyses based on SEM & Shenzhen case. CNKI 11:35–38Google Scholar
- 4.Scott AJ (2006) Creative cities conceptual issues and policy questions. J Urban Aff 128(1):1–17Google Scholar
- 5.Linaliy M (2009) Evaluation of China innovation cities research group, report on evaluation of China innovation cities. Stat Res l26(83):9–10Google Scholar
- 6.Du D, Wang T (2011) Indicator system and development of comprehensive evaluation for Urban low carbon. Chin J Environ Manag 54(3,8):11–13Google Scholar
- 7.Hall P (2006) Cities in civilization (new ed edition)}, vol 76. Orion Publishing, London, pp 25–31Google Scholar
- 8.Kislias J (2008) Creative economic report. United nation. UNDP 6:63–66Google Scholar
- 9.Arbuckle JL (2007) Development corporation, Amos 16.0 user’s guide, vol 6. Amos, Chicago, pp 25–27Google Scholar
- 10.Beckstead D, Brown WM, Gellatly G (2008) The left brain of North American cities: scientists and engineers and Urban growth. Int Reg Sci Rev 31(3):304–338Google Scholar