Research of University Financial Risk Early Warning Mechanism Based on Hierarchical Fuzzy Method
Despite the haze of financial crisis was dispersing gradually; the side impact on the world economy is not dispersing as well. In the period of financial crisis, with the rapid development of higher educational cause and the growing scale of the college entrance, many colleges have been on debt in running schools on a massive scale, the new posture of the financial management have come into sight, the financial risk begins to take shape. If our colleges want to survive, develop, and expand, we must on our guard effectively dissolve the financial risk. At present, it is the biggest theoretical and practical mechanism in colleges and universities. Based on Fuzzy-AHP method, evaluation college financial warning mechanism, setting the quantitative indicators, analyzing and evaluating whether it is reasonable for the use of the college funding or not, and the level of the financial management and the real financial situation, revealing the hidden problems in advance, they can forecast the potential financial risk and the joint liability risk, and also provide a way of identifying risks to the financial management in colleges and universities.
KeywordsFuzzy-AHP High school financial risk Early-warning mechanism Evaluation
The research was supported by 2012 Social Science Fund Projects of Hebei Province (HB12YJ069).
- 1.Bhatt RB, Gopal M (2005) Neuro-fuzzy decision trees, vol 16. World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, pp 63–78Google Scholar
- 2.Wang X-Z, Yeung DS, Tsang ECC (2001) A comparative study on heuristic algorithms for generating fuzzy decision trees. IEEE Trans SMC-B31 1:215–226Google Scholar
- 3.Bhatt RB, Gopal M (2002) On the structure and initial parameter identification of Gaussian RBF networks. Neural Syst 24:1–8Google Scholar
- 4.Yao KH, Hui JY (2005) Financial early-warning analysis based on decision tree, vol 23. Systems Engineering, China, pp 102–106Google Scholar
- 6.Shi C-D, Bian D-X (2009) Application of grey theory in virtual logistics enterprise knowledge sharing risk early-warning. IEEE Int Conf Comp Sci Inf Technol 2:250–254Google Scholar