Cluster Enterprises’ Internationalization Based on Cluster Risk Evaluation Model
The cluster enterprises realize the effective integration of resources and the 1 + 1 > 2 benefit mode; and also cluster enterprises are more competitive in the internationalization road, while the enterprise’s internationalization growth still needs a stage. How to move toward the internationalization, how to carry out the growth pattern will be the focus of our analysis. Based on the cluster perspective analysis of enterprise growth pattern, we use the combination of cluster risk assessment model to analyze the risk assessment of cluster enterprises in the international development path, in order to get a better guide for cluster enterprises to control risks and strengthen enterprise management and operation. Through mutual cooperation, foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses, improving efficiency, and enhancing competitiveness, we could develop toward the internationalization.
KeywordsCluster enterprises Internationalization Growth model Risk assessment model
This paper belongs to the stagical achievements of the Research Center for Guangdong-Hongkong-Macao enterprises transferation, the key construction Research Base of eleventh- five Humanities and Social Sciences for Universities of Guangxi, with the Project number 20. It concludes more than the following two specific projects: The one is the scientific research project of the Education Department of Guangxi with the name Research on the upgrading path and development strategy of Guangxi industry cluster under the background of low carbon economy and the Project number [201106LX557]. And the other one is the scientific research project of Wuzhou University with the name Research on prevention strategy and mechanism of enterprises cluster under the background of enterprises transformation and the project number 2008 . I would like to thanks all the researchers in our team.
- 1.Luo Y (2009) Organizational resources perspective group enterprise Internationalization into effect. Central South University, Changsha 5(01):9–11Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang Z, Cao Y (2010) Clusters of enterprise internationalization growth mechanism symbiosis research—based on the perspective of the value chain. Mod Econ Res 56(8):46–48Google Scholar
- 3.Pang X, Hu S (2011) The enterprise internationalization growth path and mode of network organization: dynamic evolution perspective. China City Econ 24(3):77–79Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang Y, Zhang L (2009) Cluster firm’s network-based growth theory foundation and motivation of the enterprise economy. J Jinan Univ 13(12):105–108Google Scholar
- 5.Duan J (2005) Enterprise internationalization and enterprise growth—based on a literature review. J Shenzhen Polytech 234(02):91–94Google Scholar
- 6.Luo Y (2010) Cluster enterprise internationalization growth framework analysis of theory. J Hunan Agric Univ (Social Sciences Edition) 56(8):23–25Google Scholar
- 7.Peng D, Gan XQ (2006) On the evolution rules that enterprise international grows. Sci Technol Sq (Management Science) 85(12):133–135Google Scholar
- 9.Wang X (2010) Discussion on the model of low carbon economy China’s transnational operation enterprises of the new ideas of the development of the special zone economy. J Henan Polytech 67(05):39–42Google Scholar