A Delay-Constrained Multicast Routing Algorithm Based on the Ant Colony Algorithm
With the rapid popularization of Internet and the rapid development of some high-bandwidth applications, there have been many new communication services, such as video on demand, e-mail blasts, online games, distance learning, video conference, and so on. Such applications consume amounts of network resources significantly, and have a higher quality of service requirements by multiple users. Multicast is an effective way to reduce network bandwidth consumption and increase data transmission efficiency of communication in which such applications has been widely used. The problems of QoS multicast routing which research how to better realize the multicast function to meet the demand of service quality become a research hotspot. This paper researches and analyzes algorithm based on ant colony algorithm and delay-constrained multicast routing.
KeywordsMulticast Communication Applications Delay-constrained
- 1.Sun LJ, Wang R (2006) QoS multicast routing problem based on ant colony algorithm and genetic algorithm. J Electr 34(8):1391–1395Google Scholar
- 2.Liu F, Haichao Y (2004) A multicast routing algorithm based on Conley strategy. Electr Inf Technol 26(11):1825–1829Google Scholar
- 4.Buseek D (1995) Uitra-wideband impluse SAR for foliage and ground penetration, ultra-wideband, eShort-wideband, short-pulse electromagneties 2, vol 11(4). PlenumPress, New York, pp 125–131Google Scholar
- 5.Xie YX (2004) Multicast routing algorithm in computer network. Shaanxi. Xi’an Univ Electr Sci Technol 13(5):143–148Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu Q, Parsa M, Garcia-Luna-Aeeves J (1995) A source-based algorithm for delay-constrained minimum-cost multieasting. In: Proeeedings of IEEE Infocom’ 95, vol 34(5). Boston, pp 452–458Google Scholar