Landscape Ecological Planning Management and Ecological Regulation in Small Towns
The climate in northern China is cold, and there is relatively discrete distribution of small towns. Because of the climate in the north region, the ecological environment of the small towns is different from that of the south. In response to our national policy, to drive local economic and development strategy requires the development of small towns; owing to the cold climate in the northern small towns, landscape ecological planning and management and eco-regulation are very important. In this paper, the overall planning and management are based on landscape ecology principles, other technology and small towns’ landscape ecosystem to build the index system of urban landscape spatial pattern. This paper undergoes the analysis of the northern areas of urban ecological planning from a quantitative and qualitative point of view in order to make the establishment of small town’s landscape ecological control system and policies to meet the cold regions of northern small town landscape ecological planning requirements and promote the economic development of small towns.
KeywordsNorthern region Small town landscape Ecological planning and management Ecological regulation
The search was supported by the Eleventh Five-Year Science and Technology program of Department of Education in Jilin Province with the number 405  and was named The research on the ecological planning and design of small towns’ landscape in the northern cold region.
- 1.Li Z, L Wang, Guan D (2000) Guangzhou urban green space system of landscape heterogeneity. J Appl Ecol 11(1):127–130Google Scholar
- 2.Li Z, Liming L, Zhang H (2004) The research situation and development trend of the landscape ecological classification. J Ecol 23(4):150–156Google Scholar
- 3.Rusong W (2003) Resources, environmental and industrial transformation of the complex ecological management. Theor Pract Syst Eng 02:125–133Google Scholar
- 4.Xiao D, Li X (2003) Steep landscape ecology, vol 23(4). Science Press, Beijing, pp 55–59Google Scholar
- 5.Xu J, Lin FC, Yue W (2003) Deng and GIS-based regional landscape mosaic structure. Ecology 2(2):365–375Google Scholar
- 6.Yan D (2004) East Liaohe river Basin landscape pattern and its. Dynamics 26(1):31–38Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou T, Guo D (2003) Spatial structure of urban green space landscape based on the GSI—Ningbo city. Ecology 23(5):901–907Google Scholar