Mobile Device Data Information Processing Research on Based on Queue Algorithm
Queuing theory is widely used in a variety of operations branch, and it exists for situations in the environment to have the very successful application. Although it is sometimes possible to not pay too much attention to the length of the waiting time, in many business activities the service provider must be given to the mobile device data information processing waiting time to full attention. Most of the large retail store design is actually balance mobile device data information processing convenience and efficiency of the enterprise product; this gave a good explanation of why a supermarket there may be more than a dozen cashier lanes, although in most of the time may be only two or three in operation. Retailers cannot let mobile device data information processing in the line to wait for too long, because the time for mobile device data information processing may be very valuable; if you wait too long, they may turn to the other competitors.
KeywordsQueue algorithm Information processing Model design
This research is supported by Natural Science Fund Projects in Chongqing (cstc2011pt-gc70007), Transformation Project of Chongqing Municipal Education Commission (kjzh11221), and Research Foundation of Chongqing University of Science & Technology (CK2010Z10, CK2011B03).
- 1.Anderson JR (1976) Language, memory and thought, vol 3(2). Erlbaum, Hillsdale, pp 13–18Google Scholar
- 3.Anderson RJ (1983) The architecture of cognition. Harvard University Press, Cambridge 8(6):29–34 Google Scholar
- 4.Anderson RJ (1993) Rules of the mind, vol 2(3). Erlbaum, Hillsdale, pp 550–559Google Scholar
- 5.Ricardo A (1999) Baeza-yates and berthier A. Ribeiro-Neto 3(9):12–15Google Scholar
- 7.Chirita PA, Nejdl W, Paiu R, Äutter CK (2005) In: SIGIR 5(6):178–185 Google Scholar