Statistical Analysis of Risk Factors of Major Occupational Diseases Based on Information Management System
Objective To investigate monitoring of occupational risks factors and preventing occupational diseases. Methods A computer-based occupational disease network management system was established, namely an occupational diseases declaration and management system at work place, and collected data were analyzed by the system. Results The total number of victims contacting the occupational hazards was 13.8 million in our city, accounting for 28 % of the total number of current workers. The cumulative number of patients with occupational diseases has reached to 1,529 in the recent 5 years. Conclusion The network information management contributes to monitoring and prevention of occupational diseases, standardizing and improving the quality and efficiency of occupational diseases prevention.
KeywordsComputer-based network management Occupational diseases Monitor
- 1.Zhu FK, Li WS, Yang FR (2010) Discussion about occupational health surveillance. Occup Health 1(23):2868–2869Google Scholar
- 2.Li J, Chen JW, Sun QY (2008) Review and prospect on the application of occupational health information system in china. China Saf Sci J 2(2):118–124Google Scholar
- 3.Ge XM, Pang WY, Li T (2012) Introduction and revelation of occupational health surveillance and occupational disease diagnosis system in british. Chin J Ind Hyg Occup Dis 3(1):79–80Google Scholar
- 4.Luo FL, Liu YM, Mai HM (2011) Establishment of occupational hazard risk quantitative evaluation index system and its hierarchy management mode. Chin J Ind Hyg Occup Dis 4(9):717–719Google Scholar
- 5.Jun Z, Zhou S (2011) Thinking on occupational hygiene work. Chin J Ind Hyg Occup Dis 5(8):383–385Google Scholar