Research on Bicycle Rental Business Strategy
with the continuous improvement of infrastructure in Chongqing University City and entrance of various colleges, the bicycle rental business in this area is booming. However, under the influence of traditional business strategies, the pressure of competition is aggravating. From the perspective of business owners, based on the social background and real conditions of Chongqing University City, this paper analyzed the weakness of traditional price-centered mode and promotion-centered mode. Based on the field investigation this paper provides marketing strategies, that to regular customers (account for 60 %) Rolling Steel Club may cooperate with college organizations to build interactive platforms for identifying customers and improving their loyalty; to loyal customers (account for 32 %) it may identify their specific needs and interests to increase their stickiness. In line with Chongqing University City and its reality, this paper designs a brand new Red Tour on Bicycle travel service, by collaborating with travel agencies Rolling Stone might explore more win–win business opportunities in tour industry.
KeywordsChongqing university city Bicycle rental Business strategy E-marketing
- 1.Information management centre of Chongqing University City (2009) Basic situation of Chongqing University City, http://www.cquc.net/index.php?option=com_content&task, = view&id = 288&Itemid = 84 73:141–146
- 2.Cheng Z (2010) Study on enterprise marketing mix strategy. China Bus Trade 16:42–43Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang W (2003) On internet marketing and its strategies. J Zhongnan Univ Econ Law 139:116–120Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu M (2010) Wik survival manual, vol 14. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, pp 51–55Google Scholar
- 5.Yingbing P (2005) Research on viral marketing. Econ Manag J 9:59–62Google Scholar