Research on Integration of Multi-Information of Digital Mine Based on VR Technology
The ore-field has accumulated rich geologic prospecting information during many years of study, geological exploration, and mining process. However, problems such as information isolation and user group technical limitation, etc., that have been caused by incompatible data types and formats exist. This study has provided a scheme integrating application of 3S technology, 3D graphic modeling technology, introducing the Virtual Reality new technology, providing digital mine multivariate information. It has constructed a digital mine integrated study platform taking Gejiu City, Yunnan Province as an example to realize integration and merging of multivariate data, promoting integration of achievements and integrated studies of various geological disciplines and providing new ideas and means for digital mine construction, mineral resource prediction, and evaluation studies.
KeywordsDigital mine Multi-information Virtual Reality
This research is funded by the ministry of land and resources public welfare industry special funds for scientific research (Grant No. 201011002-10).
- 1.Zhai YS, Deng J, Wang JP et al (2004) Researches on deep ore prospecting. Mineral Deposits 23(2):142–149Google Scholar
- 3.Cassard D, Lips ALW, Leistel JM et al (2004) Understanding and assessing European mineral resources-a new approach using GIS central Europe. Schweiz Mineral Petrogr Mitt 84(2):3–24Google Scholar
- 5.Ming J, Pan M, Qu HG, Ge ZH (2010) GSIS: a 3D geological multi-body modeling system from netty cross-sections with topology. Comput Geosci 36(2):756–767Google Scholar
- 6.Chen JP, Chen Y, Zhu PF et al (2011) Digital ore deposit model and its application: a case study of the prognosis of the Koktokay No.3 pegmatite dike concealed rare metal deposit in Altay area of Xinjiang. Geol Bull China 30(5):630–641Google Scholar
- 7.Wu CL, Hen ZW, Weng ZP, Liu JQ (2011) Property, classification and key technologies of three-dimensional geological data visualization. Geol Bull China 30(5):642–649Google Scholar
- 8.Yu PP, Chen JP, Yu M, Ma HQ (2012) The construction of double 3D digital mine simulation information system. Metal Mine 2(7):114–120Google Scholar