Research of Enterprise Knowledge Portal System for Product R&D
Knowledge Management has become one of the core competitions in the enterprise. In order to minimize product development cycle and promote market competitiveness, we need to optimize the level of knowledge management in complex product development processes based on the analysis of the characteristics of enterprise knowledge management for product R&D process, and make use of knowledge management theory and information technology. This paper put forward the knowledge management process of the product R&D enterprise and the architecture model of enterprise knowledge portal (EKP) system, which can provide the theoretical basis and the reference model for the implementation of Enterprise Knowledge Management for product R&D. Finally, the EKP system for product R&D based on the platform of sharepoint is constructed.
KeywordsProduct R&D Knowledge management Enterprise knowledge portal Knowledge base Sharepoint
This research was provided by the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (NO: 2007AA04Z183) and Humanity and Social Science Research Plan foundation of Ministry of Education (NO: 12YJA630176).
- 1.He L, Jing Z, Xin G (2007) Study on construction of enterprise knowledge portal. Inf Sci 9:1834–1887, 1835Google Scholar
- 2.Weijun Y, Xiaobing X (2005) Research on enterprise knowledge portal management system. J Univ Shanghai Sci Technol 4:52–54Google Scholar
- 3.Qingfeng T, Youqi Z (2007) A study on the frame work of knowledge management system of product R&D. J Inf 3:50–52Google Scholar
- 4.Wenjun Z (2007) A comparative study on foreign enterprise information portal’s architecture. Inf Sci 6:891–896Google Scholar
- 5.Shuguan T, Xi C, Qifeng Z (2007) Office sharepoint Server2007 developer start guide, vol 24. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, pp 15–16 Google Scholar