Intrusion Prevention System Design
Facing an increasingly severe situation of network security, the traditional firewall and intrusion detection systems cannot meet people’s needs; intrusion prevention system (IPS) started up on the historic stage. This article discusses the principles of IPS design and final design of the specific IPS model.
KeywordsIDS Firewall IPS Attack Data stream
- 1.Cui X-Y (2005) Network intrusion prevention system. Information security and confidentiality of correspondence 3:109–111Google Scholar
- 2.Nie L (2005) Cooperative intrusion prevention system design and implementation, vol 21(03). Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology, Xi’an, pp 14–18Google Scholar
- 3.Sun D-Y (2003) Intrusion detection system design and implementation based on mobile agent, vol 06. Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology, Xi’an, pp 191–19Google Scholar
- 4.Tan J (2003) With firewall intrusion detection system design and implementation, vol 07. Sichuan University, Chengdu, pp 32–36Google Scholar
- 5.Wang J (2003) Intrusion detection and prevention technology, vol 15. East China Normal University, Shanghai, pp 78–83Google Scholar