Real Estate Industry Situation Analysis Model
In this paper, using the multiple linear regression method we built the cobweb and gray models to forecast a model based on the national real estate data. Reasonable assumptions were built of our country using real estate industry trend analysis and sustainable development model; the model is calculated and analyzed, and the results with the T inspection and F inspection test validated for rationality. Then the reasonable explanations and suggestions are given.
KeywordsReal estate Gray prediction model Cobweb model
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50879074, 11072211), the doctoral program of higher education of special research foundation (Grant No. 20105303110001), applied basic research program of Yunnan (Grant No. 2011FN017), the western plateau region for the effective use of solar energy utilization and sustainable development of the Ministry of Education innovation team development plan.
- 1.Zhou H (2009) The empirical study of the influencing factors of real estate price. Humanit Soc Sci J Hainan Univ 27(5):34–37Google Scholar
- 2.Xu X, Liu Y (2009) View China’s government intervention under the financial crisis from the perspective of Keynes theory. Public Bus 104:46–48Google Scholar
- 3.Cheng M (2005) The congruence model and application of dynamic data fitting. Oper Res Manage 14(1):37–40Google Scholar
- 4.Youlan Z, Aimin Z, Xinxue W (2000) Travel prediction model and its application. J Hebei Acad Sci 17(2):85–88Google Scholar
- 5.Yang L, Hu X, Feng X (2004) The method of attractor analysis of tourist destination and its mathematical model. J Guilin High Tourism Coll 15(1):66–69Google Scholar
- 7.Hua C (2004) The application of mathematical model in practice. Yunnan Science and Technology Press, vol 14, pp 624–637Google Scholar
- 8.Deng J (2002) Grey prediction and grey decision making, vol 35. Huazhong University of Science and Technology press, Wuhan, pp 246–247Google Scholar
- 9.Jinyan Z, Beiye F (2000) Geometric theory of ordinary differential equations and bifurcation problems, vol 525. Peking University Press, Beijing, pp 34–37Google Scholar
- 10.Meng J, Li C (2011) Capital structure and firms’ profitability analysis. Mod Bus Trade Ind 5:22–27Google Scholar
- 11.Varela U, Reisch JT, OR’ eilly DM (2010) Institutional ownership and the selection of industry specialist auditors. Rev Quant Financ Acc 21(1):35–48Google Scholar