Teacher Abilities Evaluation Based on Gray Theory
The young people are flowers in the future of China, cultivating good healthy, positive, and comprehensive talent to meet the needs of social development. In order to study the affect of teachers’ Abilities students’ learning in the teaching process, this paper makes the analysis through questionnaire survey to the school teachers, students, and parents, on the basis of which screens to determine evaluation index of teachers’ Abilities, by determining the dimension weight of teachers Abilities, quantitative analysis for the teachers’ Abilities, thus using the gray level theory construct perfect evaluation system for teachers, to promote the teachers of school in the teaching process to make better use of their advantages for school teaching and improve teaching quality.
KeywordsTeachers’ abilities Gray theory Dimension weight Evaluation system
This paper belongs to the statical achievements of two foundation projects. One is the ideological and political issue of 2011 Party construction in Huaihai Institute of Technology with the name Research on the performance evaluation and accountability mechanisms of political instructors’ position from the perspective of constructing the harmonious campus and the Project number DS2011051. And the other is the key project of Education creativity in Huaihai Institute of Technology with the name Research on The Strategy Research on the necessity and approach of improving the accomplishment of teachers in constructing the harmonious campus and the Project number S2009030.
- 1.Gao X (2011) Proof of effective design research of “evaluation gauge table of teacher professional development” about teachers’ professional abilities in self evaluation hierarchical proposition. Teacher Education Res 35(03):77–78Google Scholar
- 2.Yang Y, Wu Z (2011) Construction of the effectiveness evaluation index of vocational training course China higher education assessment 23(01):29–31Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang T (2011) The narrative case study of secondary vocational English teachers layout and grading. J Luoyang Normal Univ 12(03):33–35Google Scholar
- 4.Gan Y (2010) Infant normal student occupation English literacy research. J Mudanjiang Educ Inst 56(06):41–43Google Scholar
- 5.Xu J (2009) Research on teachers’ competency model and evaluation, vol 135(05). Beijing Normal University, Beijing, pp 23–28Google Scholar
- 6.Xi J, Zhang X, Wei Z (2009) The current status and challenges of international distance education research—interview Michael Moore with famous expert of international distance education open education research 84(05):105–107Google Scholar
- 7.Ning H (2010) Theoretical model of teachers abilities standard education research 9(11):49–51Google Scholar
- 8.Chen B, Li B (2011) Construction and its philosophical reflection of the university teachers’ teaching Abilities evaluation model. J Jishou Univ (Nat Sci Edn) 04(06):17–19Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang B (2008) Modern foreign language teachers should have the quality Shanxi education (higher education edition) 66(06):47–49Google Scholar
- 10.Xu C (2009) characteristics sense of teaching efficacy of foreign language teachers. Lang Teach Res 56(03):33–34Google Scholar