Information Security Emergency Response Procedures and Disposal System
The key of building smart platform in information security is the emergency response and handle events of the realization mechanism of the system intelligence response and the control center. It is equal to the role of the human brain, the basis of knowledge base of problem-solving strategy based on system security incident, case base, and network security expert knowledge base. It consists of an emergency report subsystem and emergency response system, providing emergency response and processing services to assist the emergency response database and emergency response of the expert system. Information security emergency response and processing system focus on information security of the emergency response technology, they are: intrusion detection technology, accident diagnostic technology, against source separation technology and rapid recovery technology, network attack technology, and computer forensics tracking technology.
KeywordsInformation security Information security emergency response Computer forensics
- 1.Lee W (2009) A data mining framework for constructing features and models for intrusion detection systems: [PhD Dissertation], vol 3(3). Columbia University, pp 438–443Google Scholar
- 2.Brownlee N, Guttman E (2010) Expectations for computer security incident response RFC2350. Ref Netw Work Group 4(6):32–38Google Scholar
- 3.Fraser B (1997) Site security handbook. RFC2196. Ref Netw Work Group 9(2):399–407Google Scholar
- 4.Malkin G (1996) Internet user glossary. RFC1983. Ref Netw Work Group 8:64–69Google Scholar
- 5.Kahn C, Porras PA, Staniford-Chen S, Tung B (2009) A common intrusion detection framework. Internet Secur 8(7):73–78Google Scholar