Hardtop Platform of University Knowledge Sharing
Knowledge sharing is the process of being aware of knowledge needs and making knowledge available to others by constructing and providing technical and systematic infrastructure. The paper analyzes the contents of teachers’ knowledge and the characteristics of Knowledge Sharing, and then under the hardtop and eclipse technology, we designed and built a platform in University Knowledge Sharing. The small-scale experiment proved that it could reduce expenses and promote the university knowledge sharing.
KeywordsKnowledge sharing Hardtop platform University Teachers
The paper is sponsored by the Subject technology in Hubei.
- 1.Peter H, Candy S (2011) Viewing libraries from the perspective of multiple stakeholders. Library Inf Sci Res 1(3):101–102Google Scholar
- 3.Gerhard X (2011) A lattice matrix method for hyper spectral image unfixing. Inf Sci 3(10):1787–1803Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, HY, Wang WJ (2011) Reversible. Steganography based on side match and hit pattern for VQ-compressed images. Inf Sci 4(11):2218–2230Google Scholar
- 5.Quant KP (2011) A discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the lot-streaming flow shop scheduling problem. Inf Sci 5(8):455–468Google Scholar
- 6.Ahmad A Abu (2010) Information security governance in saudi organizations: an empirical study. Inf Manage Comput Secur 7(18):4–7Google Scholar
- 7.Choy N, Kim D (2010) Knowing is doing: an empirical validation of the relationship between managerial information security awareness and action. Inf Manage Comput Secur 8(4):84–89Google Scholar
- 8.Archon V (2010) Science data scandals put spotlight on info practices. Inf World Rev 6(3):1–6Google Scholar
- 9.Vacant WR (2012) E.H.E-government implementation strategies in developed and transition economies: a comparative study. Int J Inf Manage 9(6):70–74Google Scholar