Pricing Strategy of Hotels in Less Developed Regions
This article has analyzed the influential factors of hotel prices and discussed how to promote the prices potential in less developed regions from the basic law which is based on maximum profit principle so as to execute revenue management pricing strategy. The author puts forward some suggestions that hotels in less developed regions should improve the value of its products and service and guide the consumption demand in order to achieve price discrimination.
KeywordsHotel prices in less developed regions Influencing factors Price discrimination Pricing strategy
- 2.Sun MY (2009) Researches on pricing strategy for hotel rooms. Commercial Modernization 78(4):78–80Google Scholar
- 3.Li YY, Li FS, Han XL (2008) Researches on pricing strategy for hotel rooms in competitive environment. Guide Consumption 9(12):177–180Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Y (2007) Summary of theoretical researches on pricing methods for hotel rooms. J Tourism 78(5):67–69Google Scholar
- 6.Li XD (2004) The model construction of price discrimination for chinese star grade hotels. Chongqing Technol Coll J 15(4):3–6Google Scholar
- 7.Han J (2002) Discussion of application of demand orientation pricing method—take the hotel for example. Guangxi High Commercial Coll J 14(78):3–8Google Scholar