Web Data Mining on Intelligent Network Course System
Based on Web mining theory and technology, introduced the process of the Web mining. The article proposed a model of intelligent network course system adopts B/S model, mainly includes two problems: the first is intelligent forecast of students visited the curriculum resources; second is dig out the hot course; finally in the form of visualization relayed to the students. System of intelligent core is intelligent forecast recommend system. This model used offline part of mining and the on-line partial mining phase separation mentality, discusses the intelligent network based on Web mining system structure of curriculum system model and its algorithm, and verified algorithm by analysis.
KeywordsWeb mining Web usage Association rule Data preprocessing
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Fund (51079045) and supported by the Natural Science Fund in Jiangsu Province (BK2010264).
- 1.Han J, Kamber M (2006) data mining: concepts and techniques. Translated by Ming F, Xiao-feng M, vol 12(4). China Machine Press , Beijiing, pp 498–508Google Scholar
- 2.Zhi-guo Z (2010) Design of architecture of web usage pattern mining system. Inf Syst 33(4):97–101Google Scholar
- 3.Li-jun S, Fan-rong M (2007) Research and design of XML-based web text mining model. Comput Eng Design 28(10):2230–2287Google Scholar
- 4.Wen-lan F, Guo-lin Y (2009) Research and application of web data mining on personalized search engine. J Inner Mongolia Agric Univ (Social Sci Edn) 30(4):223–226Google Scholar
- 5.Hun Y, Bo M (2003) A kind of WED data mining method based on XML. Comput Appl 23(6):160–161Google Scholar
- 6.Xue-zhi W, Jing Z, Jun-huai L, Xiao-li Z (2006) A self-adaptive cache schedule optimization algorithm based on data mining of web log. Comput Appl 32(11):116–118Google Scholar
- 7.Qiu-ping G, Quan-lan W (2010) One recommendation-system model of digital library and realization based on web mining. Library Work Study 29(6):53–54Google Scholar
- 8.Xing-wen L, You-biao Y, Hai-bin C (2007) Study of personalized modern distance education system based on web mining. Comput Eng Design 28(12):3016–3022Google Scholar
- 9.Xiao-dong X, Ke L, Shi-rui Z (2010) Research on the improvement of a priori methods used by Web. Comput Eng Design 31(3):539–541Google Scholar