Data Mining in Load Forecasting of Power System
This project applies Data Mining technology to the prediction of electric power system load forecast. It proposes a mining program of electric power load forecasting data based on the similarity of time series research, effectively overcoming the negative effects on the prediction results caused by the limited and incomplete data. It also illustrates a list of examples to prove that the conducted method is effective and efficient.
KeywordsLoad forecasting Data mining Time series
This paper is based on the students science and technology innovation of Qing gong college, Hebei United University “The research of load forecasting of power system”.
- 1.Jawed H, Michelin K (2000) Data mining concepts and techniques simon fraser University, vol 1(3). Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, California pp 34–38Google Scholar
- 2.World-wide competition within the EUNITE network EUNITE competition report, company behind: East-Slovakia power distribution companyGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wei W, Cheek PL, Kook KP (2003) Predicting drug dissolution profiles with an ensemble of boosted neural network: a time series approach. Ire Trans on neural networks 3(2):459–463 Google Scholar
- 4.Espy D (2000) Adaptive logic networks for East Slovakian electrical load forecasting EUNITE competition report, company behind: East-Slovakia power distribution company 12:398–409Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou Q, Pu H, Zhai YJ (2010) Data processing and experimental research on load forecasting. Comput Eng Appl 5(15):193–195Google Scholar
- 6.Khan MR, Abraham A (2003) Short term load forecasting models in Czech Republic using soft computing paradigms, Int J Knowl-Based Intell Eng Syst, vol 6(17). IOS Press, Netherlands pp 179–183Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang JH, Qiu W, Liu N, Zhang XF (2010) Grey model based on orthogonal design and its application in annual load forecasting. Power Syst Clean Energ 7(02):181–184Google Scholar
- 8.Ding J (2010) Technique of power system load forecasting. Heilongjiang Sci Technol Inf 8(3):213–217Google Scholar
- 9.Liu J (2010) Research on peak load forecasting using RPROP wavelet neural network, Herbin institute of technology, master degree paper 9(12):256–259Google Scholar
- 10.Du XH, Zhang LF, Li Q, Liu SX (2010) Research on the VB-Mat lab interface method in load forecasting software of power system. Power Syst Prot Control 10(19):121–125Google Scholar
- 11.Matteson DS, McLean MW, Woodard DB, Shane G (2011) Henderson, Forecasting emergency medical service call arrival rates. Ann Appl Stat 11(13):79–85Google Scholar
- 12.Chen X (2010), Research of power load forecasting for power based on neural network and software developing, Central South University master degree paper 12(3):34–38Google Scholar