Research on Distributed and Heterogeneous Database Integration Based on Web Service
To resolve the problem of uniform access of distributed and heterogeneous networks database resource in modern enterprise, the Web service technology was used to construct distributed and heterogeneous database integrated service system. The communication principle and the characteristics of Web service technology, and the advantages of its application to distributed and heterogeneous were analyzed. A distributed and heterogeneous database system integrated structure and a dynamic database increased or decreased model based on Web service technology were established, and a distributed and heterogeneous database service system was designed.
KeywordsWeb service Distributing Database
This research was supported by the science foundation of the Chongqing State Education Commission under grant No. KJ111220, the higher education innovation foundation of Chongqing State Education Commission under grant No. 09-3-181, the science foundation of Chongqing University of Arts and Science under grant No. Z2011JS13 and No. Y2009JS56, the education innovation foundation of Chongqing University of Arts and Science under grant No. 100240.
- 1.Zhu J, Hu Y, Gao Y, Gou F (2011) Design and implementation of mobile agent-based on spatial information sharing service. J Southwest Jiaotong Univ 46(3):427–433Google Scholar
- 2.An S, Cui N, Yu H (2010) Personalized service strategy of travel information based on multi-agent negotiation. J Southwest Jiaotong Univ 45(4):627–634Google Scholar
- 3.Shi Y, Cai Y (2009) Visualization and mapping for information system integration based on xml. Comput Eng 35(8):65–67Google Scholar
- 5.Xiao R, Du Y, Su F (2009) Multi-source marine environmental information grid platform and its implement. Geomatics Inf Sci Wuhan Univ 34(8):932–935Google Scholar
- 6.Wang Y, Yi S, Long Y, Zhang L, Tang P (2010) Study of car corporate technology data integration based on SOA. J Hunan Univ Nat Sci 37(5):35–39Google Scholar
- 7.Du Y, Feng W, He Y, Xiao R (2010) Geographic information services integration with web services. Geomatics Inf Sci Wuhan Univ 35(3):347–349, 364Google Scholar
- 8.Shen L, Lu F, Li F (2011) Web service recommendation model oriented enterprise information system integration. Comput Integr Manufact Syst 17(1):186–190Google Scholar
- 9.Yin S, Ying C, Liu F, Guo K (2009) Integrated service mechanism of networked collaborative product development resources. Comput Integr Manufact Syst 15(11):2233–2240Google Scholar
- 10.Xiong H, Liu Y, Guo D (2008) Design and implementation of distributed heterogeneous database migration system. Comput Eng 34(4):57–79Google Scholar
- 12.He Z,Wu L, Zhang H, Li H, Lai H (2011) Research on semantic security supply-and-demand policy for web service. J Sichuan Univ Eng Sci Ed 43(1):116–122Google Scholar