Research of Project Teaching of Higher HRM Courses
According to the “behavior-oriented” project teaching, from the college students, teachers and the training environment to prepare good project teaching, Based on The project “ITTO” theory, Discussing the “HRM” course teaching practice and prospect for future research.
KeywordsHRM Project teaching Simulation of the company
This paper is one of the results of Zhejiang province 2011 educational science plan subject (SCG353).
- 1.Wang ZZ (2006) Remote education project management theory and practices. Higher Education Press, Beijing 1:37–44Google Scholar
- 2.Wang Y, Zhang B (2008) Guide to project management knowledge system (PMBOK Guide). 4th edn. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing, pp 97–110Google Scholar
- 3.Wang JK (2009) Research on project-oriented teaching of the course mechanical manufacturing technology in higher vocational college. J Yangzhou College Educ 20(3):70–72Google Scholar
- 4.Mai Y (2010) Research and practice of the project-oriented teaching model of higher vocational courses-take logistics management for example. J Guangzhou City Polytech 48(3):85–88Google Scholar
- 5.Yue CY (2008) Challenges of project-oriented teaching on higher vocational teachers and the countermeasures. Vocational Tech Educ 77(2):66–72Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang WD (2009) Research on the development of a school-based curriculum for communication higher vocational education. Continue Educ Res 54(4):118–120Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang D (2008) Discussion on the application of project-oriented teaching method in electronics teaching under the practice guidance. Master’s thesis from East China normal university 10:110–215Google Scholar