Study on Chinese and Japanese Higher Education Reform Policies
In this paper, the differences between Chinese and Japanese higher education reform policies are comparatively analyzed from the relationship between higher learning schools and governments, the relationship between higher learning schools and society, the relationship among higher learning schools, and internal management systems, for the purpose of seeking a feasible way for the higher education development of Jilin province.
KeywordsHigher education Comparison Enlightenment
- 1.Lu X (2005) An introduction to modern higher education development. Guangdong Educ Publishing House 12(3):298–304Google Scholar
- 2.Liu S, Zhang Y (2007) Higher education reform: idea and practice. Shanghai Jiaotong Univ Press 1(3):48–53Google Scholar
- 3.Wang X (2001) Higher education reform and development research under the condition of socialist market economy. Sci Press 1:280–288Google Scholar
- 4.Liu J (2003) Characteristics of Japanese higher education reform since the 1990s and enlightenments from it. Guangxi Soc Sci 21(7):58–63Google Scholar
- 5.Xu Y, Liu Y (2007) Present situation and development tendency of japanese higher education reform. Heilongjiang High Educ 16(8):96–99Google Scholar