Study on Negative Effects of Multimedia Teaching on Education in Middle and Primary Schools
In such an information age, multimedia teaching has changed into one of the most important educational ways in middle and primary schools. In contrast to traditional education, multimedia teaching owns numerous advantages. However, there are also a great number of shortcomings in it. In this paper, considering the current situation of education in middle and primary schools, the author carries out an analysis on the negative effects of multimedia teaching on education in middle and primary schools, and also proposes some personal suggestions, hopefully providing a reference for teaching personnel in middle and primary schools.
KeywordsMultimedia teaching Education in middle and primary schools Negative effects
- 1.Zhang J (2004) Review and consideration of multimedia teaching. E Educ Res 22(10):3–4Google Scholar
- 2.Huang C (2000) Pengzhuang Huang. Negative influence of multimedia teaching. J Nanning Teachers Coll 15(03):23–26Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang B (2003) Discussion on gain and lose of multimedia teaching. Learn Chin Lang 14(04):1–2Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Z, Cao H, Yongming H, Meng Z (1999) Analysis and countermeasure of gain and lose of multimedia teaching. Res High Educ Eng 21(04):1Google Scholar
- 5.Li W (2007) Problems easily in multimedia courseware teaching. J Baoshan Teachers Coll 03(26):1–4Google Scholar