Study of Quasi Natural Language Features of Advanced Computer Language
On the basis of studying the origin, composition, characteristics and intrinsic relationship of three classes of computer languages, in particular, the development of programming languages obviously have two sides: On one hand, the three languages in the relationships between people and computers are gradually close; on the other hand, the packaging of the three languages in the computer is gradually thickened, and the contact between people and the core layer of the computer is gradually isolated. The quasi natural language’ features of advanced computer language is emphatically discussed. The analogy method is put forward in this article provides a platform for the in-depth study of the advanced language, as well as provides a simple mind for the teaching of high-level computer language.
KeywordsComputer languages Natural language Language features Teaching research
- 1.Yang P (2009) The teaching of computer application and cultivation of college students’ innovative ability. Contemporary education theories research. Natl educ Chin core periodicals 09:6–8 Google Scholar
- 2.Yang P (2009) Application and development of the modern university curriculum CAI courseware silicon valley. Nat Sci Technol Acad J 06:106–107Google Scholar
- 3.Yang P (2009) University computer basis teaching reform and innovation in information age Chinese teachers. Competent J Ministry Educ 09:52–54Google Scholar
- 4.Yang P (2009) Management innovation of computer teaching and ecology creation of educational environment. Contemporary economics. Chin Econ Core J 07:128–130Google Scholar
- 5.Yang P (2009) Catia V5 R17 Chinese version of the essentials. Applied personnel training project designated materials, vol 08. Peking University Press, Beijing, pp 1–18Google Scholar