Tripartite Game Analysis of Enterprises in Choosing of Production Mode
The paper researches the government, the consumer and the enterprise that are in the process of choosing the production mode. By game theory, the paper focus on a probe into the problems such as the choice between low carbon emission and high carbon emission for enterprises in the production process, the behavior adopted by consumers, and the efficiency of the government’s supervision in this issue. According to the assumptions, the paper created a sequential game model of the tripartite participants. Using of converse inductive method, the paper solve the game model. The result shows that enterprises’ adoption of low carbon production, government regulation is in place, the consumer’s active purchase are ideal conditions for healthy development of the low carbon economy.
KeywordsLow carbon production Tripartite game Sequential game theory
- 1.Mu L (2010) Sequential equilibrium of real estate game model based on asymmetric information theory. Syst Eng 28(9):76–79Google Scholar
- 2.Huai JJ (2008) Game analysis of four interest group’s coalition in Chinese regulated real estate market. Syst Eng Theory Pract 6:30–37Google Scholar
- 3.Ma S (2011) Research on the tripartite game playing in food packing decision. Ind Eng Manag 8:92–95,102Google Scholar
- 4.Guo J (2010) Gambling analysis of contamination emission prevention based on two parties and three party model. Sci Technol Ind 10(7):15–17Google Scholar
- 5.Lou YQ (2010) Tripartite game model on commercial bank network security. Comput Eng 9:158–161Google Scholar