Service-Oriented Software Engineering Research and Application
As the business needs of IT companies put forward and update faster and faster, how to build a new system based on existing systems to meet the business needs of IT companies is the current hot research topics. This paper describes the difference between the concept of service-oriented software engineering and software engineering, analysis of existing technology to implement SOA architecture, and how to use the Web Service technology to implement SOA.
KeywordsService-oriented architecture Software engineering Legacy system Web service
- 1.Xia H (2008) Software development and applications based on SOA architecture. Wuha Univ J 11:1–2Google Scholar
- 2.Ming T, Quanyuan W, Beihong J (2007) SOA-driven application integration. Comput World J 8:20–23Google Scholar
- 3.Credle R, Bader M, Holt M (2008) SOA Approach to enterprise integration for product lifecycle management. Comput Appl 10:23–26Google Scholar
- 4.Wei L (2006) SOA Building the technical architecture of the next generation of Webservices. China Computer Newspaper 1: 5–6Google Scholar
- 5.Liu Xiaodong Lu strong (2003) Web services architecture introduction. Microcomput Appl 3:12–15Google Scholar