Furniture Design Based on Green Ecological Environment
In this paper, by taking the sustainable development designing ideas of children’s furniture as background, the author carries out an introduction to the concept, intension and basic characteristics of green ecological design, and also discusses the relationship of the green ecological design of children’s furniture with the green consumption, materials selection, and removable structure design of children’s furniture. Therefore, it can be seen that green ecological design will change into a major turning point in the design history of children’s furniture.
KeywordsChildren’s furniture Green ecological design Green consumption
- 1.Cuixian Y, Jie Mei S (2004) Green ecological design and manufacture of environmental-protection furniture. J Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (Philosophy and Social Sciences) 7(2):86–88Google Scholar
- 2.Lili L, Yafang L, Biao W, Wengang C (2006) Green ecological design of children’s furniture. Study on Modern Green Furniture 21(2):154–156Google Scholar
- 3.GuangFu L, ZhiFeng L (1999) Green Design and Green Manufacturing, vol 22. Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing, pp 15–34Google Scholar
- 4.Zhihui W (2008) Evaluation method and system for green furniture. China Wood Industry 3(22):29–32Google Scholar
- 5.Mingfu H (2010) The thought of green design of modern furniture. Packaging Journal 2(3):90–94Google Scholar