Penetration of Moral Quality Education on University Life Sciences Courses Teaching
With the rapid development of life science and technology, and the increasing influence of life science and technology on human life, the moral quality training of professionals in the field of life science must be valued seriously. This paper discusses the necessity and feasibility of the penetration of the moral quality education in the university life science courses teaching, and is designed to provide reference and reflection for the training students with high moral qualities and professional knowledge in universities and colleges.
KeywordsBiology science courses teaching Moral quality Education
- 1.Einstein A (1952) New York Times, Concerning Education and the Humanities. Three Rivers Press, New York 58–62Google Scholar
- 2.Guo Z (2002) Legal and ethical issues of biomedicine. Peking University Press, Beijing 163–168Google Scholar
- 3.John TH (1984) Science, technology and environments. Popular Science Press, Beijing 16–22 Google Scholar
- 4.Liu C (2009) Phenomenon of crime caused by the modern life science and technology and its Criminal Law. J Zhengzhou Univ Light Ind Soc Sci 12(1):27–31Google Scholar
- 5.Lin D (2000) Science and technology philosophy and the future destiny of human. Science Technology and Dialectics, Beijing 11–12Google Scholar