Study on Development of Lushan Hot Spring Health Tourism Products
Through the development of more than 60 years, the hot spring tourism industry in China will confront with a situation of “innovative competition, standard development, and secondary upgrade”. In this paper, from the perspective of product integrated marketing theory, by taking Lushan (Xingzi) hot spring as an example, the authors carry out an analysis on some problems in the development of Xingzi hot spring tourism products, propose the framework and model of the integrated development of hot spring health tourism products, and also provide some suggestions for the design of Xingzi hot spring health tourism routes.
KeywordsProduct integration Health preservation by hot spring Route design
This paper is supported by Humanities and Social Science Research Project for Colleges of Jiangxi Province (No. GL1167).
- 1.Yanping W, Qiaoyun S (2007) Introduction to studies of hot spring tourism, vol 3(5). China’s Tourism Publishing House, Beijing, pp 59–64Google Scholar
- 2.Shan L, Jie Z (2009) Exploration on the development model of hot spring tourism products. J Chongqing Coll Educ 11(6):45–48Google Scholar
- 3.Yanping D (2011) Study on the strategies for the hot spring tourism industry of Jiangxi Province. J Yichun Univ 21(6):78–82Google Scholar
- 4.Kuanrong Y, ChunMei F, Fei C (2009) Discussion on the development of hot spring tourism under the background of products transformation. Jiangsu Commercial Forum 3:74–78Google Scholar
- 5.Yu Y, Yanping W (2009) The Progress on hot springtourism of China in 30 years. Tourism Forum 16(5):24–29Google Scholar