Research on Quality of Full-Time Professional Degree Postgraduate Education
To investigate the characteristics of full-time professional degree postgraduate education, this article discussed some problems faced and corresponding measures in the deepening reform of graduate training mechanism. Thus the education quality of full-time professional degree postgraduate can improve by strengthening “double tutors” mechanism and students’ research practice.
KeywordsFull-time postgraduate education Training mechanism The quality of education
This paper is funded by the program of Chinese Academy of Engineering (Engineering Science and Technology of Coal Industry Training Innovation Research).
- 1.Shan X, Gong Z, Xu J (2010) The history inevitability of the full-time professional degree graduate education development. Chin High Educ Res 11:34–37Google Scholar
- 2.Huang J, Lu X (2012) The value reflection and reconstruction of our higher education decision-making model. Mod Educ Manag 012(2):16–19Google Scholar
- 3.Lian X, Xiao F, Zhang L (2011) Revelation of education homogeneous between higher vocational education and full-time professional master’s degree Chinese adult education 7:89–91Google Scholar
- 4.Ma Y, Zhao S, Li Y (2011) The tracking research thinking for full-time professional degree graduate student education. Grad Students Educ Res 01:74–75Google Scholar
- 5.Shi G, Xiang Y (2008) Management innovation of graduate education under the reform of cultivation mechanism. Contemp Educ Forum 7:62–63Google Scholar