Study on Cooperative Learning Teaching Mode in University Tennis Teaching
The teaching reform in physical education curriculum not only requires advanced theoretical guidance, but also requires successful experiences as a support. Therefore, based on common college tennis teaching practice, we dialectically absorb the previous existing cooperative learning research results and analyze the theoretical basis and advantages of the cooperative learning teaching mode and experimental research is conducted in practical teaching so as to release the long-standing shackles of traditional teaching mode on students’ emotional culture and creative thinking to further explore the impact of this mode on the student achievement, interest in learning, attitudes, group cohesion, ability to cooperate and analyze problems, etc. to serve as a reference for the reform of China’s physical teaching mode to further perfect and enrich the physical teaching theories and practices to promote sustained, healthy and effective development of the physical education.
KeywordsSport Tennis teaching Cooperative leaning
- 1.Tan W (2009) Cooperative learning theories and implementations, vol 7. China Personnel Publishing House, Beijing, pp 22–28Google Scholar
- 2.Zhenyin X, Ronghua S (2008) Moral educational significance of cooperative learning. Shandong Education Res 4:9–15Google Scholar
- 3.Peirui C (2009) Cooperative learning: the royal road heading for a new century-on research on and experiments of cooperative learning. Shandong Education Res 3:49–53Google Scholar
- 4.Zonghu Q, Wenxuan Y (2007) Modern society and school sports, vol 8. People’s Sports Publishing House, Beijing, pp 39–42Google Scholar
- 5.Sliven R, Hongyu W (2010) Cooperative learning and student achievements: six theoretical perspectives (trans). Foreign Education Data 1:33–39Google Scholar