CBI-Based Assisted Internet ESP Teaching Mode
CBI teaching based on network assisted condition emphasizes the integration between language teaching and learning and the subject content learning, which has important significance for the English for specific purposes (ESP) teaching. This article has firstly analyzed the present state of ESP teaching of universities in China, and introduces the concept of CBI teaching into ESP teaching based on the need of ESP courses teaching, then puts forward the contents for CBI-based net-assisted ESP teaching mode and its requirements for teaching and learning in order to provide reference to ESP teaching in colleges and universities.
KeywordsCBI ESP Assisted internet teaching mode
- 1.Gass MS (1997) Input, interaction and the second language learner, vol 34(45). Lawrence Erlhaum Association, New Jersey, pp 68–71Google Scholar
- 2.Holec H (1981) Autonomy and foreign language learning, vol 12(34). Pergamon Press, Ocford, pp 123–126 Google Scholar
- 3.Sinclair B (1997) Learner autonomy: the Cross-cultural question, vol 26(139). I-ATEFL Newsletter, London, pp 55–59 Google Scholar
- 4.Vgotsky LS (1978) Mnd in society, vol 23(12). Harvard University Press, Cambridge, pp 113–117Google Scholar
- 5.Lam G, Rossiter D (2007) Gong-a free web voice tool for language learners. IT in Education Symposium 02(56):56–59 Google Scholar