Data Synchronization of Earthquake Precursor System Based on Log Optimization Algorithm
In based on user-defined operation database synchronization log’s earthquake precursor network observation system, stations and regional centers database’s operation log table exists the same data multiple update, delete records, because of data pre-processing and data re-collection. The same data with multiple log operations affect the efficiency of the precursor data exchange. For this problem, we propose an optimization algorithm for the operation log, by calculating and merging record in the operation log table and leaving the last operation log of data records, we can greatly reduce the network traffic and improve the efficiency of database synchronization.
KeywordsData exchange Operation log Log optimization Data transaction isolation
Teachers’ Fund for Scientific Research Fund of the China Earthquake Administration (20110115) And Earthquake, Research special (201008002).
- 1.Lin Y, Kemme B (2005) Middleware based data replication providing snapshot isolation. In: SIGMOD ‘05 Proceedings of the 2005 ACM SIGMOD international conference on management of data, vol 1, pp 144–148 Google Scholar
- 2.Zhi NY, Shan W (2007) Virtual log-based data replication solutions. Comput Sci 34(3):78–82Google Scholar
- 3.Jin SH, Zhao JC (2009) Data synchronization in distributed heterogeneous database system. Yunnan Univ 35(5):68–72Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang H, Dong XS, WeiGuo W (2006) Optimized data synchronization mechanism based on the log merges. Mini-Comput Syst 27(12):2183–2188Google Scholar
- 5.Zhen Z (2002) Research and implementation of heterogeneous database synchronization system, vol 1, pp 134–137Google Scholar
- 6.Philip A, Bernstein NG (1981) Concurrency control in distributed database systems. ACM Comput Surv 13(2):81–83Google Scholar