Research of Smoke Denitration Technology in Denitrating Process in Coal-Fired Power Plants
This thesis gives a brief introduction to the necessity of the smoke Denitration in China’s Power Plants; analyzes several main popular smoke denitration technologies; and aiming at the low denitration efficiency, excessive consumption of reducing agents, and heavy pollution in China’s Power Plants, it makes a comparative research into the latest smoke denitration technologies, and reaches the conclusion that the SCR method (selective catalytic reduction of the denitration process) can meet the latest national standard of NOx emission and it has the advantages of low total oxynitride discharge, strong responding capability with the boiler-loads, low escaping rate of NH3 and high denitration efficiency, etc.
KeywordsSelective catalytic reduction Selective non-catalytic reduction Coal power plant Denitration engineering
- 1.Chen J (2008) The fume denitrating technology in the coal-fired power plants-selective catalytic reduction method. China Electric Power Publishing House 28:381–384Google Scholar
- 2.Johnson TV (2007) Diesel emission control in review. SAE Paper 01:0233Google Scholar
- 3.Johnson TV (2010) Review of diesel emissions and cont rol. SAE Paper 01:0301Google Scholar
- 4.Dong H (2008) Diesel engine NOx selective catalytic reduction technology test study and numerical simulation, vol 31. Tsinghua University, Beijing, pp 63–67Google Scholar
- 5.Forzatti P (2001) Present status and perspectives in de-NO_x SCR catalysis. Appl Catal A, Gen 222(1/2):2212236Google Scholar