Solution of Fuzzy Pattern Recognition Inverse Problem
The fuzzy pattern recognition is a kind of popular pattern recognition presently. This paper studies the fuzzy pattern recognition two basic model of inverse problem. (1) The standard model of fuzzy vector set race, and to identify the sample for the single point vector, (2) The standard model and to identify samples are fuzzy vector set clan. Put forward the weight calculation method and an example are presented.
KeywordsThe fuzzy pattern recognition Fuzzy vector set family The inverse problem Weight
- 1.Yumei S, Han X (1998) Research on method of fuzzy pattern recognition. J Yunnan Inst Nationalities 2(4):14–20Google Scholar
- 2.Hongxing L (1993) Engineering fuzzy mathematics methods and application, vol 1(3). Tianjin Science and Technology Press, pp 252–256Google Scholar
- 3.Yang S, Chen Y (1998) Classification of disaster loss based on the fuzzy pattern, recognition theory. J Nat Disas 202:56–60Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Z, Yu Y et al (2010) Research on several models of fuzzy pattern recognition problems. Comput Technol Dev 21:32–35Google Scholar
- 5.Wenxin J, Yuge Z (1993) Explained on the least squares solution and its geometric. Jiaozuo Mining Inst 2(2):92–95Google Scholar