Study on Basic Medical Insurance Fund Revenue and Expenditure Risk Early Warning System
Promoting the establishment of the social security fund revenue and expenditure risk warning system is helpful for improving the risk management of the fund and transforming the risk management from post-discovering risk and post-reducing loss to prior-warning and prior-resolving risk. In this paper, by taking the urban labors basic medical insurances fund revenue and expenditure risk warning as a study point and referring to domestic and foreign literatures, the necessity, intension, principle, and warning indexes selection for the establishment of risk early warning system are analyzed and studied. On such a basis, a certain number of indexes are selected for preliminarily constructing a risk early warning system, and then risk early warning system solutions are proposed.
KeywordsBasic medical insurances fund Revenue and expenditure risk Risk early warning system
The State Natural Sciences Foundation Youth Project—Research on the Social Medical Insurance Fund Operation Balance Mechanism Based On the Chronic Health Educational Experiment of Insured Labors (No. 71103033).
- 1.Meng Q (2010) Study on the risk warning and countermeasures of the basic medical insurance fund for urban labors in Zhenjiang Town, Master’s Degree Thesis of Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, China pp 234–239Google Scholar
- 2.Zhong S (2006) Exploratory study on the risk warning system of the basic medical insurance overall fund for urban labors, Master’s Degree Thesis of Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, China pp 186–188Google Scholar
- 3.Dai Z (2005) Institute of Minsheng securities. Supporting medical needs of an aging population-analysis on the sixth population census data. Pharmaceuticals Ind 05(3):56–60Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou C (2004) Establishment of the risk warning system of securities companies. Prod Res 12(06):78–85Google Scholar
- 5.Ping W (2006) Study on China’s social security crisis warning from the perspective of Endogenetic alarm origin and exogenous alarm origins. China Soft Sci 26(05):134–138Google Scholar
- 6.Ping W (2006) Social security crisis warning necessary to get rid of five errors. Chinese Public Adm 16(07):89–94Google Scholar
- 7.Lei X, Li Q (2007) Study on social insurance fund income and expense forecasting and warning system. Comput Era 18(04):27–34Google Scholar