Risk Early Warning System Preventing Natural Disaster in Yunnan Power Grid
In order to prevent natural disaster on Yunnan power grid caused harm, research team in collecting and processing a lot of data, built natural disaster prevention model, and according to the model, risk assessment model, build a database, combined with GIS software to design the risk early warning system, this paper focuses on major geological disaster risk point of monitoring and warning to solve scheme, based on Meteorological rainfall early warning of geological disasters solutions, software system function modules, system features and other aspects of analysis and design.
KeywordsRisk early warning Geological disaster Disaster model System design YN power grid
This work was supported by the Science and technology Program of Yunnan Power Grid (NO. 20110034) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO. 50804038). In the process of doing experiments, I have got some help from others. Especially, I would love to thank Xiaozhi Wang and PiaoPiao Bie (Jiangcheng College, China University of Geosciences) for photo-processing.
- 1.Qing D, Zhang M, Jianshe L et al (2006) “9/26” in Hainan power grid blackout accidents analysis and summary. Autom Electr Power Syst 1:1–7Google Scholar
- 2.Pengfei Z (2008) Influence of natural calamity on power grid and Enlightenment in power network planning. Jiangxi Electr Power 8(2):20–28Google Scholar
- 3.Guoxin X, Qing X, Chongqing K (2010) The anti-disaster power system planning model and model. Autom Electr Power Syst 2:45–48Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Y, Cai B, Wu S (2008) Power grid ice disaster accident emergency treatment and reflection. Autom Electr Power Syst 32(8):124Google Scholar
- 6.Sun H (1996) Electric power network planning. Chongqing University Press, ChongqingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Xiaohui B, Hui H (2008) Based on ice disaster of Yunnan power grid risk and disaster countermeasures. J Wuhan Univ Technol (Information and Management Engineering Edition) 3(4):17–19Google Scholar