Study of Contemporary Artistic Design Based on Computer Technology
With the development of technology, the computer technology has been used into more and more areas, which has changed human life significantly. Therefore, the application of computer technology in the arts is the fusion between art and technology, which has involved almost all areas of artistic designing. Computer has liberated people from the complicated physical labor and focused on creativity and design, meanwhile, the concept of art has undergone changes. The integration of multimedia images, sounds, text, animation, audio and even smell and other forms of communication has enriched the artistic language and expression and improved the infection of the works. It has also enabled more people to enter the design field, and has created numerous opportunities for employment and wealth producing.
KeywordsComputer technology Computer art Artistic design Influence
- 1.Benjamin W, Wang CY (2004) Art works in the mechanical reproductive era, vol 12. pp 93–99Google Scholar
- 2.Fu Z (2002) The basics of computer art design, vol 2(3). Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2003. China City Press, Beijing, pp 47–56Google Scholar
- 3.Li W (2004) An introduction to design, vol 29(4). Southwest China Normal University Press, Chongqing, pp 298–306Google Scholar
- 4.Wang S (1995) World history of modern design, vol 11(2). New Century Press, Guangzhou, pp 470–477Google Scholar
- 5.Yin D (2000) An introduction to design, vol 23(6). Hunan Science and Technology Press, Changsha, pp 39–45Google Scholar