ZigBee-Based Intelligent Home System
Based on the application of the Internet of things, we analyze the intelligent home system, bring forward ZigBee-based intelligent home system and develop new software and hardware. The entire network has a star topological structure, wherein the central node works as data processing node to accept data, to transmit data to the data server, and to communicate with the Internet and GSM/CDMA network. Therefore, the environmental parameters and body parameters communicate with the remote terminal successfully and the remote terminal controls the indoor environment successfully. Its low-power, short distance and low transmission rate make it more suitable for an intelligent home.
KeywordsZigBee Internet of things Intelligent home Remote monitoring
- 2.Malan D, Jones TF (2004) An ad hoc sensor network infrastructure for emergency medicate international workshop on wearable and implantable body. Sens Netw 42(4):202–207Google Scholar
- 3.Yi Y, Honggen S (2009) The Status of Wireless Sensor Networks. Comput Appl Softw 12(03):11–14Google Scholar
- 4.Ruihong G, Zhang H (2000) ZigBee-based wireless network technology and its application. Appl Electron Tech 23(4):18–25Google Scholar
- 5.Yiwu Z, Zhihao L, Qinqin W (2003) Wireless communication technology and investigation on its application. Process Autom Instrum 123(2):48–53Google Scholar
- 6.Thaddeus RF, Fulford J, Gu YW (2004) A portable low-power wireless two-lead EKG system. In: Proceedings of the 26th annual international conference of the IEEE EMBS, San Francisco, CA, USA, vol 23(43). pp 289–295Google Scholar